One-Day Personal Financial Planning/Better Stewardship Workshop
Presented by Jim Tso
March 3, 2018, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm (Space limited to 20)
In Jesus’ parable of the three servants, Jim believes the two servants who doubled their money (talents) had a plan and took appropriate risks and actions to achieve their success. To a similar extent, God has given us blessings of “coins and talents,” and it is up to us to develop and execute a financial plan to maximize our success, including better stewardship. He hopes that this one-day Personal Financial Planning/ Better Stewardship Workshop will help you achieve your personal financial goals.
On March 3, 2018 from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, twenty (20) St. Augustine Church members will have the opportunity to attend a workshop, the goals of which are:
- Analyze and evaluate your current financial status
- Determine how much risk you should or can take with your investments
- Cut your investment costs (even if you have a long-time financial advisor)
- Develop an effective plan to afford retirement, pay medical costs, fund college, give more, or leave a legacy
- Make sense of the current and future stock, bond, and CD markets
- Prepare for eventual financial responsibilities that can dramatically impact your family when illnesses or deaths occur.
Jim will share 45 years of training and experience as an independent, fee-only, financial advisor. He does not sell financial products and/or services, nor does he have any institutional affiliations. Complete objectivity is his motto and dedicated practice. If needed, he will refer you to other professionals who can help you more (and with whom he has no financial relationship). If you have questions or cannot attend this workshop, please call Jim (772-562-0107) in confidence and he will try to assist you.
This one-day workshop will require a $25.00/person donation (which includes lunch) to St. Augustine’s Church. There is a 20-person limit, so submit your check to Terry Lurgio (the Church secretary) to reserve a seat as soon as possible.